Ticket Plan Terms and Conditions
- Customers are advised to check their tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Customer should contact The Saudi Cup immediately upon receipt if there is a mistake.
- The Event Promoter and/or The Saudi Cup reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, The Saudi Cup will use reasonable endeavours to notify the Customer using the details provided at the time of order. The Saudi Cup does not guarantee that the Customer will be informed of such cancellation
- The Event may be subject to specific entry restrictions or requirements dependent on the security measures deemed necessary by Venue Management. Customers are advised to check the details of the Event before attending.
- Certain Areas may be subject to age restrictions. Customers are advised to check the details for the Event prior to purchasing any tickets.
- These Terms and Conditions of Sale should be read in conjunction with any specific Venue terms, conditions and regulations for the King Abdulaziz Racetrack
The booking vendor will not provide you with a refund for any unused booking if you are unable to attend the booked event due to any of the circumstances set out below.
Accident – A bodily injury confirmed by a doctor that prevents you from attending the booked event.
You/Your/Yourself – A person who has made a booking alone or as part of a group with us.
Emergency Services – The Police, Fire and Rescue Service or Emergency Medical Services
Booking/Booked event – The pre-planned and pre-booked service(s) / event(s) / ticket(s) transacted with us by you and provided within the United Kingdom
Group – Any number of people who have made a booking with the booking vendor with booking Refund Protection in the same transaction.
Pre-existing medical condition – Any disease, illness or injury (whether diagnosed or not) existing at or before the date of booking and for which medical advice or treatment has been sought in the 12 months preceding the date of booking.
Public Transport Network – Any mode of public transport other than public hire taxis licensed for public use on which the customer had planned to travel to a booked event.
Ticket – A non-refundable, authorised ticket that was purchased from a recognised and reputable booking vendor where Booking Refund Protection has been purchased at the same time as purchasing the ticket(s).
We/us/our – The booking vendor with whom you made the booking.
We will not refund the cost of your booking if you are unable to attend a booked event due to:
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft enroute of a private vehicle taking you to the booked event;
- jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking;
- you being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness
- adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel.
- the booked event is cancelled, abandoned, postponed, curtailed or relocated;
- you decide not to attend a booked event
- you are prevented from travelling to a booked event due to disruption of the public transport network
- in our reasonable opinion, you did not allow sufficient time to travel to a booked event;
- you carry out a criminal act which prevents you attending a booked event;
- you are prevented from travelling to a booked event due to an outbreak of a contagious disease
- the cancellation results from physical or financial failure of air transport or airlines or delays resulting from air travel.
- We will not pay any consequence of war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolutions, insurrection, military or usurped power, riot, civil commotion, strikes, lockout, terrorism, malicious intent or vandalism, confiscation or nationalisation of or requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority.